2020 Flu Clinics
Flu Clinic appointments for Autumn/winter 2020 are now available!
Due to the ongoing pandemic there will be several changes to our flu clinics this year. Please read the information below carefully:
What do I need to know?
Weekday appointments will also be available. For reasons of patient safety we will only book patients into the designated clinic for their age group.
If you are attending a flu clinic appointment you must:
- Print and complete a Flu Vaccination Form and bring it to your appointment. If you don’t have access to a printer you should collect one from reception as soon as possible (blank forms may not be available on the day)
- Be prepared you may be required to wait outside so leave yourself plenty of time to find somewhere to park and bring an umbrella if it is raining
- Wear a face mask
- Follow social distancing rules while queuing
- Arrive in a timely manner. If you arrive more than 10 minutes early you may be asked to return closer to your appointment time.
You are eligible to receive a flu jab if you…
- Are aged 65 or older
- Are pregnant
- Have certain long term medical conditions (e.g. Diabetes, Heart Disease, COPD, liver disease etc.)
- Are a carer (i.e. you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person)
- Live with someone who is on the shielding list
In November 2020 the government extended the current flu programme to include all patients over the age of 50. If you are aged 50+ and would like a flu vaccination please call us on 01934 742 061 to book your appointment.